NaNoWriMo preparations are gearing up around here!
So far for my kids:
- updated the classroom on YWP NaNoWriMo and begun entering students.
- downloaded the workbook for my girls from YWP. (And they’re using them)
- talked to the local library and scheduled write-ins for the kids
- Promised them that they’re schoolwork load will be lighter in November
- Pulled out the notebook for my story and started getting back into my world.
- Updated my NaNoWriMo section here on the blog – added a table so you can ALL see how I’m doing
- Marked Write-Ins on my calendar.
- Started planning dinner menus for minimal fuss.
What’s everyone else doing?