The end of Week 1 and as usual my story has taken a few twists.
Highlights this week:
- An unexpected character showed up but turns out I needed her and the subplot she dragged in.
- Scrivener for Windows had an extra coupon so I was able to buy it for less than 1/2 price.
- Found a great new coffee place thanks to our Friday Write-In and they have nummy hot chocolate.
- Florence and the Machine makes my fingers dance across the keyboard.
Report card for the week:
- Word Count – 12,000 √
- Flash Fiction – completed 2 days √
- Word Count chart on blog – updated 5 days √
- YWP Write-In activity – nothing figured out yet X
- AW Novel Hub – updated today √
- Food Calendar – followed every day √
So far so good. How’s everyone else doing?